Let's take precaution together
We thank you for your support and understanding of the changes and regulations due to COVID-19.
If you can answer yes to any of the following questions, we ask you to call us to reschedule your appointment for another time
- Have you recently tested positive for COVID-19?
- Do you have a cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, or sore throat that is not related to a pre-existing illness or health condition?
- Have you been in contact with someone known to have COVID-19?
- Have you travelled outside Canada within the last 14 days?
Here is what you can expect at your next appointment:
- When arriving at the salon please ring the doorbell on the left-hand side and we will be with you when we are able, as the front door will be locked.
- The salon's waiting room will be closed until further notice and you will only be allowed entry at the time of your appointment.
- All guest and staff's temperature will be taken and a written confirmation of the above questions will be checked before entering the salon.
- Masks are mandatory and must be worn at all times in the salon.
- Please attend appointments alone as only scheduled guests will be allowed to enter the salon.
- Beverages will not be served at this time. Please do not bring in any food or drinks with you.
- The use of hand sanitizer will be requested as you enter the salon for your appointment. Bottles of sanitizer are placed throughout the salon for your use and the stylist's station are thoroughly sanitized between each guest.
- If you are coming for just a haircut, please ensure you have clean dry hair upon arrival. We are limiting shampooing for hair colouring only to limit the amount of time spent in close proximity, as per the health board.
During the warmer days, many clients enjoy sitting outside on our patio furniture as their hair processes. You are always welcome to do so!
Curbside pickup is always available to those in need of any products.
We look forward to seeing you soon!